Aviation / Aerospace
Kaddas Enterprises, Inc, manufactures thermoformed plastic parts and has provided custom design and fabrication services for the aviation industry, FAR 25.853, as well as rail and energy since 1966. Kaddas is ISO 9001:2015 Certified; AS9100 Compliant and WBENC Certified Woman-Owned Business.
All airline products produced by Kaddas Enterprises are manufactured under an FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA). Our manufacturing procedures comply with all requirements of FAR Part 21 Subpart K.
Kaddas provides the aviation industry with parts of unsurpassed quality and reliability.
KADDAS PRODUCTS APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Seatbacks & seat components
- Sidewall Panels & Partitions
- Monuments & Lavatory surfaces
- Vacuum Flush waste tank Filters
- And more…wherever your imagination takes you!
Our in-house design team collaborates and works closely with customers to create cost-effective, high-quality solutions.
- Custom designs using solid molding software
- In-house tooling and mold production
- Accurate replication of existing parts, using the latest in CNC technology
WHY CHOOSE KADDAS:
- ISO certified 9001:2015 certified
- Utah Manufacturers Association award winner
- 98% success rate for on-time delivery
- Green Business award winner
- Small Business of the year award winner
- Recognized by the White House for our International growth in 2016
Thermoforming is the process of heating a sheet of material until it is pliable and formed over a 3D mold Thermoforming is a great alternative to injection when the part is too large or the quantities warrant the high cost of injection-mold tooling.
Perfect Safety Award for 5 consecutive years!
Kaddas is located 2 miles West of Salt Lake City International Airport; and can provide parts within 24 hrs for AOG events.
NAICS Code: 326199, 33641, 33699
SIC Code: 3089
D&B Number: 60-370-8660